- Poker January 28, 4:00 pm until... Fun night of playing poker for registered players. No money is allowed to change hands. Please pre-register at the bar. When you purchase a dinner special or donate to the post, you will get poker play money.
- Chinese New Year January 28, 4:00 - 7:00 pm. Buffet $20 or order a single dish to go. Buffet - chow mein, pot stickers, peppered chicken over rice, fried rice, dan dan noodles, beef and broccoli stir fry, General Tso’s chicken, lettuce, Szechuan beef, egg rolls.
- Gaming Tournament February 4, 4:00 - 7:00 pm. Members only.
- Super Bowl Party February 12, 5:30 until... Open to members and qualified guests. Both upstairs and downstairs available to watch the game. Special drink offers. Games for prizes.
Buffet from 6:00 until halftime. $15.00 per person. Sandwiches, potato salad, crab dip, beer dip, Buffalo chicken, deviled eggs, chips, baby back ribs, chicken, cheesy noodles, desserts. Food for in house only no to go orders.
- Valentine's Day February 14, noon - 2:00 pm and 5:00 to 8:00 pm.
Bring your favorite Valentine in for special lunch or dinner. Menu - prime rib, stuffed squash or green beans, Caesar salad, loaded baked potato, roll and choice of different types of pies and cakes. $25 per person. Bottle of wine for your table $15. If you would like to be guaranteed a meal, please RSVP by February 7th. Call the post or come in to reserve with the bartender.
- Mardi Gras Party with Band February 18, 5:00 - 10:00 pm. $20.00 per person.
5:00 - 6:00 pm Cocktail Party
6:00 - 8:00 pm Dinner - Crawfish etouffee, dirty rice, po’ boy, jambalaya, pancakes
8:00 - 10:00 pm Dancing and Fun. King Cake. Come find the baby and get a prize.
- The ALA Breakfast is the 3rd Sunday of the month. The next breakfast is February 19th, from 8:00am to noon at Patriot Hall. Adults $12, Children $5. If you would like to reserve a table for 8 or more or have any questions, please call Margaret Dellinger (703) 409 3564.
- Fat Tuesday February 21. Come and get a big, fat, juicy hamburger, french fries, milkshake and donut before Ash Wednesday on February 22.
- Cornhole Tournament February 25, 2:00 -7:00 pm. $25.00 per team of 2. Gift Certificates for 1st and 2nd place winners. Dan will be making his famous shrimp that day. Stay tuned.
Club/Social Quarters Hours:
- Monday thru Thursday 11:00am - 9:00 pm; Kitchen 11:00am - 6:45pm
- Friday 11:00am - 10:00pm; Kitchen 11:00am - 7:45pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 10:00 pm; Kitchen 8:00am - 11:00 am for breakfast, noon-6:45 pm
- Sunday noon to 9:00pm; Bring food to share for Potluck. Kitchen closed. Donations accepted for Children's Welfare.
Open to public for dining. No alcohol or gaming services provided to general public. Members only.
Welcome to our Post!! We are nestled in a lovely residential neighborhood and you'll know you've arrived when you see our red, white, and blue Nike Missile static display next to our flag pole! Post 180 was founded in, Vienna, Virginia in 1937. Our post is officially American Legion Dyer-Gunnell Post 180 and is Vienna's oldest Community Service organization. Today, we have members from every military service, including Space Force! Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families. Continue to read our story HERE.
Chow Mein, pot stickers, peppered chicken over rice, fried rice, Dan Dan noodles, Beef and broccoli stir fry, general Tso’s chicken, chicken lettuce, Szechuan Beef, Egg rolls.